CME are delighted to present this fantastic one bedroom apartment to the market. No. 25 comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and is situated in the modern, well-managed development of Slade Castle. The area has a wealth of local amenities including shopping facilities, restaurants, schools/crèches and has superb transport links nearby such as the M7 Motorway, bus services and the Red Luas Line. This ideal starter home extends to c. 41 sq.m and consists of one bedroom, main bathroom, open plan living/ kitchen area. This property boasts a host of additional features including double glazing throughout and designated parking. Viewing of this property is highly recommended and through sole selling agents CME Auctioneers.
- Private ground floor apartment.
- USB wall socket.
- Floor insolation (2015) in living room and bedroom.
- Windows facing South East- plenty of sunlight throughout the year in both rooms.
- Extending to c. 41 sq.m in size.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout.
- Allocated and visitor parking.
- Excellently located within walking distance of local shops (Dunnes Stores), bar, restaurant, gym etc. (all within Slade Castle development.
Ent. Hall, Living room/ Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom.
c. 2.1m x 1.1m
Laminate wood flooring. Utility with storage, plumbing for washing machine, shelved hot-press.
c. 3.9m x 3.75m
TV point. With galley kitchen off. Laminate wood flooring.
c. 1.4m x 2.4m
Range of fitted units with electric oven, hob, extractor fan and tiled splashback and floor.
c. 3.9m x 3m
New fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Laminate wood flooring & access through French doors to the outside grounds.
c. 2.7m x 2.1m
WC, WHB & Bath with Triton T90 electric shower. Extractor fan and electric heater. Wall and floor tiles.