CME are delighted to present this superb home to the market. Whilst technically an apartment, no. 44 Embassy Manor feels much more like a small house with a private front entrance and enclosed terrace to rear.
The property is superbly presented throughout having been lovingly maintained and improved by its current owner.
Embassy Manor is well positioned on the outskirts of the award winning tidy towns village of Kill and within walking distance of all local amenities, shops, gastro pub, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, school, church to name a few.
Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment with sole agents CME.
- No. 44 is a beautifully presented ground floor 2 bed apartment with private own door access and enclosed patio.
- Overlooking well maintained landscaped gardens to front and rear and Kill GAA to side and rear.
- Gas fired central heating & gas fire in living room.
- 5 minutes walk to village centre and a host of local facilities including shops, gastro pub, doctor’s surgery, pharmacy and a multitude of sporting facilities.
- uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Spanning c. 70 sq.m (750 sq.ft.) in size.
- From Kill take the Johnstown road, Embassy Manor is the last development on the left before leaving Kill.
Porch, Sitting/ Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
c. 1.3m x 1.3m
Sitting room / Dining room
c. 5m x 6.2m
Gas fire with marble surround & granite hearth, laminate wood flooring, integrated book shelf/ entertainment unit with enclosed storage. Breakfast hatch from kitchen.
Storage closet with vent for dryer.
c.3m x 1.8m
Extensive range of painted shaker style kitchen units, electric hob & extractor fan, tiled floor & splashback.
c. 3.8m x 2.6m
Fitted wardrobes, laminate wood floor, patio door to enclosed decking area.
c. 3.7m x 2.1m
Built in wardrobes, laminate wood flooring.
c. 3.7m x 1.8m
Beautiful modern suite with tiled floor & wet areas, bath with shower attachment, pump shower with chrome surround, whb with vanity storage area.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose of responding to your query and will not retain it for longer than is necessary for this purpose, without your consent.
For full information on how we process your personal data please see our Privacy Statement.